no images were found
What can we offer Members? By joining PCAI you will have:
- Access to Clay Cliff Creek Studio (TBA opening date)
- Participation and input at committee meetings
- Opportunity to sell work in Pop up Shop located in busy Parramatta CBD
- Participation in exhibitions and artists collaborations
- Contracted teaching opportunities for those suitably qualified
- Access to specialised workshops and firings: eg, Raku firings, master classes
- Free artist listing on the Parraclay website and online shopping cart
- Newsletters and Popup Events
Committee: PCAI is managed by a voluntary committee elected by the members at the AGM. All members are encouraged to contribute to events and PCAI operations.
Meetings: Committee management meetings are held either at Shop 3 Connection Arcade or Clay Cliff Creek Studio (TBA Opening date), Bi-monthly or as advised.
How do I join? At this stage of early development PCAI is looking for positive, committed and active members who are willing to contribute their time and knowledge to ensure the ongoing success of PCAI. The organisation is only as good as its members. Together, as a community our success is your success. If this sounds like you Please complete the application form provided.
- Annual subscription per calendar year: $45
- Joint membership (for two persons at the same address) $50
- Group membership (for clubs and organisations and societies) $50
- New student membership (1st time member only) $25. Student card required.
Please note that terms and conditions apply to Pop up Shop, Clay Cliff Creek Studio; contracted teaching, and temporary use of Armory Artists Studio.
These can be viewed on our website.