Applications are invited for our group exhibition opening on Friday December 11, 2020. The exhibition will include an online Virtual Exhibition of works submitted, and a Covid safe Opening on Friday December, 11. The exhibition will run for the duration of the weekend and the following week until December 18.
Vase Exhibition: This theme was selected as a way to celebrate the close of 2020 to remediate the fear, uncertainty and chaos endured while our studio closed. The vase form evokes many traditions of celebratin and sometimes loss floral elements and objects from nature contained within the vessel bring colour and beauty into our lives, offering hope and reflection.
To showcase our student work and other entries to this Group Show, we strongly encourage you to enter:
- Complete entry form (below)
- Attach at least 2 photo images of the Vase entry: Size : 75 dpi Jpg (for the virtual exhibition)
- ONE vase entry only per person (No Entry Fee)
- A display of flower/s therein or dried arrangement is encouraged but not essential:-PCAI is encouraging home picked floral or greenery arrangements from your garden; purchase of flowers is also Ok.
- The judging will be based on the vase form and not the floral arrangement; however this may influence the final decision.
- Judges consist of PCAI tutors and 1 independent artist.
- All works to be collected by end of exhibition
We will be awarding three prizes:
First prize: Certificate & ceramic arts materials to the value of $150
People’s Choice Award: Certificate & value $100 in ceramic arts materials
Encouragement Award: Certificate & $50 in ceramic arts materials
You will also have the option of selling your work; PCAI takes a 20% commission towards the ongoing fundraising efforts that support our studio.
Parramatta Clay and Arts Vase exhibition 2020 Entry Form:
Error: Contact form not found.